Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

enStyle.... Parys

I have decided to have a break from the Karoo and blog about another one of my favourite towns in South Africa.......Parys. I have spent many hours browsing through the colourful and stimulating shops, boutiques, antique shops, whilst savouring some good cuisine. 

I will do a few posts on the restaurants there, at a later date, but today, I choose to blog about one shop in particular, ...... and that is; 'en Style'. Oh, dear!! Where do I start? It is a clothing and furniture boutique combined with a restaurant and an array of kitchen, bathroom and miscellaneous gifts and accessories, interior design services,venue and coffee shop. Every nook and cranny surprises one with its creative arrangements and assortment of choices. It is just beautiful. There are a number of smaller 'shoppies' in one large area, manned by the sweetest assistants. You will find various original artworks, pottery, clothing, furniture, soft furnishings, all sorts of decor and jewellery in each one. I was allowed by a very friendly and accommodating Letitia Hattingh to take some photographs. Thankyou Letitia for trusting me. I hope these photographs do justice to what you have to offer. 








                        

























































2 comments:

  1. So many lovely things - I love that sort of browsing ...

    Look forward to more pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darling Dee! In that case, i will start posting more of that kinda stuff!

    ReplyDelete